Thanksgiving Printables

I made up a few new Thanksgiving season printables. These are jpeg files.(8×10 ratio…which means they can be printed larger as long as it is an 8×10 ratio) Let me know if you have any problems!

Go Here
 Go Here
Go Here
 Go Here
 Go Here
 Go Here
Go Here

For more Thanksgiving subway art go here.

]
Please click over to see the rest of this post! Thanks so much!

Comments

1. 11

says

These are so cool! Thanks for sharing. Would you mind linking up again to Friday Frolic? I am new to the link parties and I want thumbnail pics, so I started over! Thanks so much!!

2. 14

says

I just love all of your Thanksgiving themed prints! I have printed 4 of them and framed them in my kitchen and family room. I plan to feature your prints and a link to both of your Thanksgiving printable posts next Wed (11/9) over at http://www.momof6.com!
    Thank you!

3. 16

says

wow just found your blog from the sunday link party, I love these printables, and I love the beautiful picture of the temple on your sidebar! So amazing, is that the Logan Temple? Now I’m following you! If you have a minute to check out my blog, it is allredabode.com. It is about my newlywed adventures as well as some fun crafts and recipes! Hope to hear from you!

4. 20

says

These are adorable! I’m with Rose the one with the music notes in the background is my fave, hands down. Thank you for making and sharing these. Hope you don’t mind that I shared them on my blog as well, of course with a link right back to this post so folks can download and see the other beauties you’ve whipped up. Have a great day. http://theaweaffect.wordpress.com/

5. 33

says

Is there anyone else experiencing that these are executable files and cannot just save the picture…was it meant that you had to install software to get the pictures? These are so pretty, I was just hoping to not have to install another program on my computer in order to see the printable.

6. 35

Corey says

In the absence of non-white paper, I just trimmed a piece of brown paper grocery bag to 8 1/2 x 11 and printed the leaf image onto it, and it looks great! Thanks for creating this!

Trackbacks