So I decided to try something new for 2013. On fridays I will post some of the things that I am loving right now. This blog is mostly for my creative outlet and to share what I have been working on lately, but sometimes I am working on things not so crafty or homey…like my personal style. So on fridays I will be sharing products or things I love. These can be anything from craft supplies, tools, makeup products, clothing, food, etc.
1. Urban Decay Naked2 Pallet– It has such amazing shades, my favorite go-to combo is half baked, tease, and bootycall. This is pricey, but in my opinion well worth it! Let me know if you‘d like to see a tutorial using this!
2. Jillian Michaels – 30 Day Shred-In an effort to get healthier, I have recommitted to eating better and exercising. I refuse to go to the gym in January (I know, weird quirk of mine) so I am working out at home and this dvd is giving me a run for my money! Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.
3. Also, in an effort to eat healthier I am loving these clementines. I posted about these on my facebook earlier this week…they are my go to snack.
4. I am usually a lip gloss/balm girl, but I have branched out into lipsticks and have been loving my mac lipsticks. My favorites right now are: Politely Pink(lustre), Twig (satin), Coral Bliss (cremesheen).
5. My new bracelet. So simple yet I love it!
I would love to know what you’re lovin’ right now, if you want to share leave a comment below!
Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas? Come like me on facebook and twitter to keep up on whats up next!