This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpringIntoFlavor #CollectiveBias
Looking for an easy and delicious side dish? In an effort to feed my family a little healthier, I’ve been on the hunt for easy side dishes to create more balanced meals. This dinner idea is one of my favorites and I love these delicious Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Fries.
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Bag Alexia Sweet Potato Fries
- Empty bag of frozen fries into dish.
- Drizzle lightly with up to 1 Tbsp Olive Oil.
- Mix fries around to distribute oil.
- Sprinkle on Cinnamon and Brown Sugar.
- Toss with tongs.
- Spread fries on baking sheet in even layer.
- Bake or fry according to package directions.
- After fries are cooked, place them on paper towels to blot off any excess oil.
These are our new family favorite, and my secret time saving weapons are the Alexia Sweet Potato Fries. Simply empty bag of frozen fries into baking dish and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Toss to evenly distribute the oil.
Sprinkle on Cinnamon and Brown Sugar.
Toss with tongs.
Spread fries on baking sheet in even layer.
Bake or fry according to package directions.
After fries are cooked, place them on paper towels to blot off any excess oil. My family loves these fries, and they come in a few different varieties (Alexia Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt, Alexia Spicy Sweet Potato Fries, Alexia Crispy Onion Rings) and are made with all natural ingredients. These are so versatile and can be used in a variety of ways and you can’t beat the high quality. These are a staple for every freezer.
I link to these parties here.