This post is sponsored by Albertson’s. All opinions are my own.
Today’s recipe combines a few of my most favorite ingredients: cream cheese, caramel, and pecans. I love easy recipes and it doesn’t get much simpler than this. These Pecan Caramel Cream Cheese Rolls can be served as a breakfast pastry or a delicious desert and the best part is you can throw them together in under 35 minutes. That’s my kind of recipe.
I always try and keep a stockpile on hand of a few essential baking ingredients especially during the holidays. With our recent move I was running low on groceries so I headed to my local Albertson’s to stock up a few necessities including Pillsbury™ Grands Biscuits. For our family night this week I decided to whip up these quick and easy sweet rolls.
First you’ll mix up your caramel pecan base and spread it in the baking pans.
Next you’ll mix up your cream filling, flatten out the Pillsbury Grands biscuits and add the filling.
After you bake them in the oven, you’ll let them sit for a few minutes then flip them out on wax paper and enjoy!
So warm and gooey!
- 2 cans pillsbury grands biscuits
- 1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 C chopped pecans
- 2/3 C maple syrup
- 1/2 C butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 C powdered sugar
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 1/2 C shredded coconut
- Take 1/2 C butter and melt, then mix in brown sugar, pecans, and syrup.
- Pour into 2 9x13 glass pans (you can fit them into one but some of the biscuits don't cook as well and stay doughy so I split it into two pans.
- Take biscuits on rolling mat and flatten.
- Mix last 4 ingredients and put 1 tsp of the filling into center of biscuit and roll up.
- Place on top of caramel mixture in pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Cool 3-4 minutes and invert onto waxed paper.
- Best served warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.