One of my favorite comforts foods is sweet, Delicious Banana Bread. This is a family recipe I have enjoyed all my life and it is just so yummy I had to share with you all. I’m not going to lie, sometimes I buy bananas just so I can make banana bread! Tell me I’m not the only one. 🙂
- 5 Large Ripe Bananas
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 C Butter
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 C Sugar
- 4 C Flour
- 1/2 C. nuts
- Add vinegar to bananas and mix together.
- Add eggs and shortening to banana mixture and cream together.
- Mix baking soda, salt, sugar, and flour.
- Add to creamed banana mixture.
- Add nuts (optional)
- Bake @ 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.