Today I’m sharing these super delicious Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cookies. These are so delicious and take the basic chocolate chip cookie up a notch!
- 1 C Butter
- 3/4 C Sugar
- 3/4 C Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 2 C Peanut Butter Cups
- 2 1/4 C Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put bite size peanut butter cups into the freezer to chill. After 15 mintues take out the peanut butter cups and cut into 4ths.
- Cream together butter, sugars, vanilla, and eggs.
- Sift together Flour, Baking Soda, & Salt.
- Mix creamed ingredients to flour mixture and then add Peanut Butter Cups
- Adjust flour as necessary
- Drop by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
I love these peanut butter cups and adding them into cookies takes it up a notch!
Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas? Come like me on facebook ,