This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PutItOnARitz #CollectiveBias
Looking for a fun after school snack? This simple to make recipe will become your families go to snack.
We are always on the hunt for fresh snacks and with picky eaters I have had to get creative to get my kids to eat fruit lately. I was craving a yummy snack and came up with these delicious Mini Fruit Tarts using my favorite snack cracker Ritz®. I’ve got some fun news too. You can enter the Ritz® Snackify Challenge Instagram Contest. Enter for a chance to win one of forty $100 Walmart e-Gift Cards (10 per week) by uploading an Instagram photo of your Ritz-topped creation with #putitonaritzcontest. Purchase of Ritz is not required.
Ritz Snackify Challenge Instagram Contest
- 4 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 C. Confectioners sugar
- Ripe fruit cleaned and cut for topping
- 2 bags of Ritz® crackersWhip 4 oz of softened cream cheese with confectioners sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until set consistency.
- Gently fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pipe or spread onto Ritz® crackers and top with fresh fruit. Enjoy!
When I dreamed up this recipe I looked through my pantry and realized we were out of Ritz® crackers so I hopped in the car and made a quick run to Walmart. As you can see they have so many flavors of Ritz® to choose from and are easy to locate in the snack isle.
One of the great things about this snack is it is easy to throw together using things you have on hand.
First, mix your softened cream cheese with the powdered sugar and gently fold in whipped heavy cream.
Cut and rinse your fruit so it is ready to go.
Now you’ll just spread or pipe on the cream cheese mixture to your cracker.
Top with fruit and enjoy! Simple and totally delicious.