Nothing says summer like a refreshing drink! One of our favorite summer go to drinks is this Refreshing Berry Lemon Smoothie. If berries aren’t your thing, I’ve joined with some friends to share a collection of delicious drinks so you’ll definitely be able to find something to hit the spot! While this is one of my most favorite summertime drinks, to be honest I even enjoy this on a winter day too. 🙂 If you are looking for a simple, easy to recreate sweet smoothie with a touch of tart then this recipe is for you. This post may contain affiliate links.
Refreshing Berry Lemon Smoothie
1/2 Cup Strawberries
1/2 Cup Blueberries
1/2 Cup Raspberries ( I used 1/4 C. raspberry freezer jam because that’s what I had on hand and it worked great.)
1/2 Cup Strawberry Sherbet (or rainbow)
Juice from half lemon (fresh is best)
1 Cup Ice or as much as you like
Rinse berries, blend and enjoy! I love the twist of lemon in this smoothie it gives it such a yummy flavor!
My favorite way to create smoothies is to just look and see what I have on hand, throw it in the blender…and more often then not it turns out delicious! I lived on smoothies while trying out whole 3o last year! The closest thing to sugar I could have and I finally got a blender that works so well at crushing ice and it didn’t cost a fortune! It even works a better than my mom’s blendtec and you can find it here. The individual serving “bullets” are my favorite for my daily protein shakes with ice.
Here are a few of our other favorite drinks:
And even a Whole 30, Paleo approved Watermelon Lime Slush!
Looking for some more delicious recipes to try?
Visit the links below for more smoothie recipes…
1. Your Home Based Mom: Mango Banana
2. Kiki Comin: Toasted Coconut Pina Colada
3. Bloom Designs: Chocolate Banana Nut
4. Love Pomegranate House: Strawberry Sunrise
5. Strawberry Mommycakes: Pineapple Mango
6. Blooming Homestead: Berry Lemon
7. The Girl Inspired: Blended Coffee Drink
8. The Chronicles of Home: Healthy Chocolate Milkshake
9. I Heart Nap Time: Healthy Raspberry
10. The Cards We Drew: Banana Peach Strawberry
11. Sweet Treats and More: Peanut Butter
The berry lemon smoothie sounds great! I actually just got a blendtec so I will be using that to try it out soon.