Nothing says summer like a refreshing drink! Today I’m joining a smoothie blog hop sharing the recipe to this Refreshing Berry Lemon Smoothie. This is one of my most favorite summertime drinks, but to be honest I even enjoy this on a winter day! If you are looking for a simple, easy to recreate sweet smoothie with a touch of tart then this recipes is for you.
Refreshing Berry Lemon Smoothie
1/2 Cup Strawberries
1/2 Cup Blueberries
1/2 Cup Raspberries ( I used 1/4 C. raspberry freezer jam because that’s what I had on hand and it worked great.)
1/2 Cup Strawberry Sherbet (or rainbow)
Juice from half lemon (fresh is best)
1 Cup Ice or as much as you like
Rinse berries, blend and enjoy! I love the twist of lemon in this smoothie it gives it such a yummy flavor!
I’ve joined with 11 other bloggers to share some delicious recipes to try all summer long.
Visit the links below for more smoothie recipes…
1. Your Home Based Mom: Mango Banana Smoothie
2. Kiki Comin: Toasted Coconut Pina Colada Smoothie
3. Bloom Designs: Chocolate Banana Nut Smoothie
4. Love Pomegranate House: Strawberry Sunrise Smoothie
5. Strawberry Mommycakes: Pineapple Mango Smoothie
6. Blooming Homestead: Berry Lemon Smoothie
7. The Girl Inspired: Blended Coffee Drink
8. The Chronicles of Home: Healthy Chocolate Milkshake
9. I Heart Nap Time: Healthy Raspberry Smoothie
10. The Cards We Drew: Banana Peach Strawberry Smoothie
11. Sweet Treats and More: Peanut Butter Smoothie
So many great recipes! Be sure to stop by the blogs above and check out all their fun recipe ideas! I’ve also shared a few other smoothie recipes you may want to check out: